5.04.2011

Taking it back to the begining....

It seems like just yesterday I was reading "Pregnant, Pregnant, Pregnant" on all three of the pregnancy tests I had taken...and yes I said THREE!  I guess the first pregnancy wasn't good enough, so of course I had to run to Walgreens for not one, but two more tests!  We told our family right away, everyone was thrilled and just as surprised as we were... we were just one whole month into our marriage!  What I couldn't believe is that I could actually get pregnant, when just one year before that I was told by my Doctor that I had PCOS(Polysistic Ovarian Syndrom)... she also told me that once I was ready to start trying to concieve, that I would need to take fertility pills/shots, etc...It hurt to hear that, but to my surprise, all of those little "fibroids" as she called them..were gone when I went in for my first ultra sound after finding out I was pregnant!  Thank You Lord!!! :)
Ok, so just a few days after finding out I was pregnant, my hubby interviewed for a HUGE promotion, then a few days later we found out he got it!!! We had to relocate just about an hour and a half away from where we lived before, and move away from his family, which was hard..but I wouldn't have changed a thing about how things happened.  So nine months go by, Isabella is born and bam....we're in our little crappy apartment with a newborn baby, we have no idea what were doing...wtf!  No one told me I would literally get an hr of sleep a night!  


So now... five months later, my little princess sleeps through the night and is such a happy & healthy bundle of joy!  Those sleepless nights were so completely worth it and I would do it all over again!!!! Crazy huh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment